World Cup 2022: three big odds for the jackpot?
by Yunchu Li | by Kevin Richard
The World Cup will be held from November 20th to December 18th in Qatar and is the most exciting sport event of the year 2022. Today, after an extensive review and research on the various bookmakers' sites, we offer you three huge odds, which could well make your winnings take off during this month of competition. The success of your World Cup predictions could well be down to this.
Senegal first in Group A?
At Sportytrader, if there is one African team that we would bet our money on, it is Sadio Mané's Senegal. In a group with Qatar, Ecuador and the Netherlands, it's hard to see how this team could fail to finish in the top two and not qualify for the knockout stages. There is a very interesting set of odds to play with here, and it concerns first place in the group.
The Dutch are obviously bookmakers’ favourite in this group, as shown by the odds offered by bookmakers for them to finish top of group A. They are generally available at odds of 1.44 with online sites. For Senegal, the average odds on them topping the group are 4.5, though you can get 4.75 at Unibet and that could well prove great odds to take. A World Cup regularly sees a team that does better than expected like Costa Rica in 2014 or Mexico and Japan in 2018. This year, if one team could surprise everyone, we would put our money on Senegal, which has a squad with many talented players active in the best clubs in Europe. So, Senegal to top their group? Considering the odds, it's worth a try.
Portugal in the semi-finals
Another strong value to try is Portugal. The 2016 European champions lost in the last 16 of the World Cup two years later. They also lost at that stage in the Euros last year. With such a strong squad and notably young players in full explosion like Rafael Leao, Fernando Santos' group has the opportunity to set the record straight and to do much better during the 2022 World Cup..
For Cristiano Ronaldo's last World Cup (though he intends playing at Euro 2024), getting into the semi-finals would be a success, and it's an odds you'd be advised to try on this 2022 World Cup. VBet offer odds of 3.5 on the Portuguese side getting to the last four. It’s one that is worth taking a chance on.
Brazil as world champions!
Finally, the last odds we recommend taking seem to point to another World Cup win for Brazil. And what can we say about this Brazilian team? Firstly, that they are of course one of the favourites to lift the trophy. Secondly, they do look to be the likely world champions. Finally, Tite's team is the bookmakers' unanimous favourite. With a team like this, you can't go wrong with them.
Thiago Silva, Casemiro, Neymar, Vinicius, Marquinhos, Militao, Alisson... So many great players, and many more, are expected to be present at the 2022 World Cup with the Seleçao. With bookmakers offering an average of 3.5 on them winning the World Cup. The hopes are high of their success, betting on them to become world champions is a good one to place.
More about 2022 FIFA World Cup :
- Our free 2022 Football World Cup Betting Tips and Predictions
- Where is the 2022 World Cup being played?
- Bookmakers: who will win the 2022 World Cup?
- World Cup 2022: our tips for getting started in sports betting
- How to bet on the 2022 World Cup?
- How to use the Cash Out during the 2022 World Cup?
- 2022 FIFA World Cup: Which Continent will win in Qatar?
- 2022 World Cup Schedule: The best matches
- Qatar 2022: What bets to make for Ghana?
- Qatar 2022: What bets to make for Cameroon?
- Qatar 2022: What bets to make for the USA?
- 2022 World Cup: Best Bets for Canada
- 2022 World Cup: Best Bets for Wales
- 2022 World Cup: Best Bets for Portugal
- Spain’s chances in 2022 World Cup
- 2022 World Cup: Best Bets for Germany
- Qatar 2022: What bets to make for the Netherlands?
- Qatar 2022: What bets to make for Brazil?
- 2022 World Cup : What bets to make for Qatar?
- Qatar 2022: What bets to make for Australia?
- 2022 FIFA World Cup: What bets to make for France?
- 2022 FIFA World Cup: What bets to make for Argentina?
- 2022 Football World Cup: What bets to make for England?
- Qatar 2022: who will win the Golden Boot?
- 2022 FIFA World Cup: Premier League Players to Watch
- On Which Channels Can You Watch the 2022 World Cup?
- World Cup: Which players to follow for your sports bets?
- World Cup records: what can I bet on?
- World Cup 2022 Betting Sites: the best Bookmakers
- Our 2022 World Cup prediction table
- How to compare all World Cup Teams?
- How will Europeans bet during the 2022 World Cup? (Infographic)
- What are the best betting sites Offers and Promotions for the football World Cup?