Europa League Betting Tips
Discover our detailed tips & forecasts for the next matches in the Europa League of football.
Predictions on the Europa League Round of 32
Ostersund - Arsenal
- Ostersud to qualify, rating of 8.00
- Arsenal to qualify, rating of 1.10
- Arsenal cruised through their group to claim top spot in group H, knocking out Koln and and BATE Borisov. They face a tough a tough Ostersud team from Sweden who claimed second spot behind Athletico Bilbao. The favourties will be Arsenal, easy bet here.
Celtic - Zenit St Petersbourg
- Celtic to qualify, a rating of 2.50
- Zenit to qualify, a rating of 1.53
- Zenit topped their group in style with 0 defeats. They topped Real Sociedad and Rosenborg to face Celtic, who exited the Champions League in third place. They should be the favourites as they are the newcommers to the competition. However Russia will be a difficult place to travel to. Zenit have a big chance.
Europa League: odds for your final Predictions
- Atlético Madrid champion, odds of 5.50
- Arsenal champion, odds of 7.00
- Naples champion, odds of 13.00
- Dortmund champion, odds of 12.00
- Milan champion, odds of 15.00
- Lazio champion, odds of 15.00
- Leipzig champion, odds of 26.00
- Lyon champion, odds of 26.00
- Villarreal champion, odds of 26.00
- Zenith champion, odds of 26.00
- Sporting champion, odds of 29.00
- Real Sociedad champion, odds of 29.00
- Atalanta champion, odds of 51.00
- Bilbao champion, odds of 34.00
- Kiev champion, odds of 67.00
- Marseille champion, odds of 34.00
- Nice champion, odds of 51.00
- Spartak Moscow champion, odds of 51.00
- CSKA champion, odds of 51.00
- Salzburg champion, odds of 67.00
- Champion Braga, odds of 126.00
Presentation of the Europa League
The Europa League - or Europa League - is the second European football competition in terms of importance. Less prestigious than the Champions League, it has nevertheless evolved over the last ten years to become a prestigious and increasingly popular competition. For proof, the last winners were Manchester United, Sevilla FC, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid. It pitches some of the best teams in Europe, thanks to their national rankings or their national cup successes. Once the group stage is over, the Europa League also sees the third-placed teams from each pool of the Champions League in the round of 16. A rich and spectacular competition, which could do a lot of good to your sports betting jackpots.
Key stats of the Europa League
The most important thing to know about the Europa League is that it remains one of the most spectacular competitions in the world over the long term. Whether in the group stage with an average of 2.77 goals per game, or in the final phase with another 2.75 goals per game, the EL offers a show throughout the season. In general, his average of 2.76 goals per game last year has delighted sports bettors. Why not you?
Try the draw
An important figure to remember for betting on the Europa League is the staggering number of draws. For many seasons, and this has largely been verified last year, more than one game out of four concludes on an equal score , in 26% of the cases to be exact. In view of the odds usually offered by sports betting sites - between 3.00 and 3.40 - you will have to try more than once for 2017-2018! For the record, 47% of the matches had a victory in the last year, compared with 27% for successes outside.
Bet on the Europa League
To make a good bet on the Europa League, it is necessary to bear in mind that it often sees the goals raining down. For example, in the last edition of the Europa League, 48% of the matches saw more than 2.5 goals in the match, and 29% more than 3.5 achievements . Bookmakers may also like to see their offers. In the long term, your bets will inevitably win!
Another key statistic of the Europa League, the offensive performance of the teams that move. Last year, 67% of the matches had seen the home teams enter at least one goal in the group stage, rising to 3 out of 4 in the finals. A type of market that you should therefore favour in the round of 16.
If you are a fan of betting on goals in a quarter of an hour, please note that the Europa League is not like other competitions. Whereas in general the last quarter of an hour is the richest in achievements, in the last three years it is the 60-75-time lag that knows the most goals . In total, 24% of the counters were entered in this interval last year, so do not underestimate this market which is often offered at odds ranging around 2.00.
Finally, if you want to bet on the long term with the Europa League, just know that last year 7 goal scorers have surpassed 5 goals, 3 of the last 7 winners came from the group stages of the Champions League, and that only 41% of the teams that received the return match last year qualified for the next round. To keep in a corner of your head. Expert words.