World 2018 - Return of the great Spaniards?
Eliminated in the first round of the 2014 edition and then in the knockout stages of the Euro 2016, the Spanish selection has just experienced the most complicated years of the 21st century, after an entry into the 2010s exceptional. Champion of Europe in 2008 and 2012 then on the top of the world in 2010, the South-European nation has the opportunity to reconnect with the success this summer in Russian lands. Composed of both experienced players (Sergio Ramos, Pique, Alba, Iniesta, Diego Costa, Pepe Reina), young talents who assert themselves (Isco, Asensio, Vazquez, Koke, Saul, De Gea) and a coach who knows Spanish culture by heart - Julen Lopetegui - the Spanish nation is becoming the ogre so scary for all the selections of the globe. From Moscow to St. Petersburg, we will have to monitor closely this year, as announced in heart our experts and their forecast World Cup 2018.
2018 World Cup - Calendar of Spain
- Friday 15/06, 20:00 (Sochi) - Portugal-Spain
- Wednesday 20/06, 20:00 (Kazan) - Iran-Spain
- Monday 25/06, 20:00 (Kaliningrad) - Spain-Morocco
What to bet on the World Cup of Spaniards?
Back in shape, Spain should quickly come to light during this World Cup 2018 (see the ratings of the World Cup). Positioned in Group B in the company of Portugal, Iran and Morocco, Spain should be able to qualify easily, to finally take the first place in the group. With this in mind, the first meeting against the Portuguese European champions will be essential and will condition the rest of the competition.
Then, and this is what our experts predict, Ramos and consorts should logically find Egypt in range in the eighth, before a shock against Argentina in the quarter. The rest remains unpredictable for the moment, but if the forces in front assure their respective statutes, Germany would be in half, before a possible final against Brazil. That's why we could expect such great matches from this WC, above all on sport betting sites regarding the odds about these importants battles. For our experts, a presence in the quarterfinals is to play, at least (odds of 1.50).
CdM 2018: The best odds on Spain
- Spain finish top of Group B, odds of 1.52
- Spain reaches the quarter-finals, odds of 1.50
- Spain reaches the semi-finals, 2.25
- Spain reaches the final, 3.50
- Spain World Champion, odds of 7.00
- Morata top scorer, odds of 20.00
- Diego Costa top scorer, odds of 35.00
Did you know?
Spain is the nation that has suffered the biggest defeat in the history of the World Cup being champions. After its 2010 title in South Africa, Spain a lost 1 - 5 to the Netherlands in the first day of the 2014 edition in Brazil. To get rid of this sad record, they will have to rely on a huge misstep from Germany in June-July next. Hope makes living.
This may interest you too:
- Three big odds on the World
- Which continent wins at the World Cup?
- Who will qualify in the final?
- World Cup Calendar: the most beautiful matches
- Who are the favourites to host the 2026 World Cup?
- World Cup 2018: Our advice for beginners
- Which player will score the most goals in this year's World Cup?
- Cash Out - How to enjoy it during the World Cup
- 5 Great Highlights from the World Cup
- The Surprise Players to Watch in the 2018 World Cup
- World Cup: Who will be the top Scorer?
- World Cup: What is the betting on Brazil?
- World Cup 2018: How have the odds changed since the draw?
- World Cup forecast: Our Table
- World Cup Infographic - What You Need to Know!
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on England
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on Nigeria
- World Cup 2018: Which outsiders to bet on?
- World Cup 2018: All the best betting sites Offers and Promotions
- (Video) World Cup - A Look at England’s World Cup Hopes in Group G
- World Cup: What is the betting on Australia?