Home 2026 World Cup - What are the favourites?
While Germany, Brazil and France, awaited by World Cup forecasts, are slowly but surely preparing for the Russian edition this summer, another battle rages behind the scenes of the world's federations: the organization of the World Cup 2026. While Qatar will host episode 22 on its soil, despite some controversy, the venue of the 23rd edition has not yet been decided by FIFA and will not be before the next few months. For the moment two candidates are officially declared, Morocco on the one hand and a Mexico-United States-Canada alliance on the other.
Expected by British sports betting sites like the one to be chosen by Gianni Infantino and FIFA, the project combining Canada, USA and Mexico has many assets in his pocket to be selected. In addition to the undeniable fervor present in these three countries - the MLS continues to grow, do not even speak of the Mexican passion - the capacity of reception of the various stadiums like the absence of World Cup since 1994 in North America ( Europe - Asia - Europe - Africa - South America - Asia), largely accredit the thesis of a new World Cup in American lands. Unless Morocco knows how to stand out to surprise everyone.
Because if there is something to remember in recent weeks, it is the rise of the Moroccan project hosting the World 2026. In addition to the sensitive speeches of Donald Trump’s American side, the many supporters ( France in particular) the FRMF project and the passion surrounding the nation of Sofiane Boufal and company could hit the mark. Proposed at 3.30 against 6.70 a year ago, a final selection of the Moroccan project is in any case gaining weight, and it's not really a bad thing. Apart from South Africa in 2010, no African nation has yet had the opportunity to host such an event on its lands. One more argument for the candidacy of Morocco, who could already play great football this summer in Russia. Present in the group of Spain, Portugal and Iran, the group of Hervé Renard could ignite a whole people. We must look forward to seeing this, waiting for a possible competition on the national soil.
This may interest you too:
- Three big odds on the World
- Which continent wins at the World Cup?
- Who will qualify in the final?
- World Cup Calendar: the most beautiful matches
- World Cup 2018: Our advice for beginners
- Which player will score the most goals in this year's World Cup?
- Cash Out - How to enjoy it during the World Cup
- 5 Great Highlights from the World Cup
- The Surprise Players to Watch in the 2018 World Cup
- World Cup: Who will be the top Scorer?
- World Cup: What is the betting on Brazil?
- World Cup: Who bets on Spain?
- World Cup 2018: How have the odds changed since the draw?
- World Cup forecast: Our Table
- World Cup Infographic - What You Need to Know!
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on England
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on Nigeria
- World Cup 2018: Which Outsiders to bet on?
- World Cup 2018: All the best betting sites Offers and Promotions
- (Video) World Cup - A Look at England’s World Cup Hopes in Group G
- World Cup: What is the betting on Australia?