150. It was exactly 150 days ago that the draw for the 2018 World Cup was held in the Kremlin Concert Hall. An eternity for the impatient, especially as it will take more than a month of waiting until the opening meeting between the Russians and Saudis. In the meantime, there are several options available to you, such as taking advantage of the final sprint in Ligue 1 or the European finals, but how about placing your first bets on the World Cup? The time has probably come to get you there, especially as sports betting sites have already modified some odds on the winners. To better understand this, we take stock of the 5 values that have evolved since the famous draw of December. The clock is ticking, do not wait to sign up and bet with the best bookmakers of the 2018 World Cup.
Uruguay, a large scale evolution
When we look at the average gambling sites, the team of Cavani is the nation whose rating for a final coronation has evolved over the weeks. Proposed initially around 11, it is now worth 9, clearly announcing beautiful things for the South American nation. With talented personalities - Suarez, Cavani, Gomez Maxi, Muslera, Godin, Gimenez, Bentancur - an experienced coach (Oscar Tabarez) and a sense of collective and togetherness, the world champion nation in 1930 and 1950 is becoming one of the most sought after among outsiders. It's up to you to see if you want to try a bet, for that the welcome bonuses will be interesting.
Spain, Brazil and Belgium all favoured
Behind Uruguay, four nations have seen their ratings lose value since last winter. Thus, Neymar's Brazil, Eden Hazard's Belgium and Isco's Spain have seen their favorites status strengthened at any online betting site. For the Brazilians, the odds rose from 9/2 to 4, despite the physical fitness of Neymar during the season. On the Belgian side, the proposal was revised from 12.00 to 10, a sign that the successful seasons of De Bruyne and others have not gone unnoticed by bookmakers. Finally, for Spain, the odds of a final coronation have changed from 6 to 13/2. If you see the men of Lopetegui sacred in Moscow, do not delay in placing your bet!
France, the exception
As we have just seen, some selections have soared in the estimation of bettors in recent months. But for the France team, what’s the story? And as curious as it may seem, the Blues have seen the odds for their coronation increase from 6 to 7! A change that can be explained in particular by the willingness of bookmakers to attract the bettor, but also and especially because of how close it is until the World Cup takes place. Information that should not escape you, and that should push you to place a bet backing France this summer. Who knows, after the traumas of 2006 and Euro 2016, this year 2018 may be the consecration for Griezmann and company. We cross our fingers for!
This may interest you too:
- Three big odds on the World
- Which continent wins at the World Cup?
- Who will qualify in the final?
- World Cup Calendar: the most beautiful matches
- Who are the favourites to host the 2026 World Cup?
- World Cup 2018: Our advice for beginners
- Which player will score the most goals in this year's World Cup?
- Cash Out - How to enjoy it during the World Cup
- 5 Great Highlights from the World Cup
- The Surprise Players to Watch in the 2018 World Cup
- World Cup: Who will be the top Scorer?
- World Cup: What is the betting on Brazil?
- World Cup: Who bets on Spain?
- World Cup forecast: Our Table
- World Cup Infographic - What You Need to Know!
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on England
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on Nigeria
- World Cup 2018: Which outsiders to bet on?
- World Cup 2018: All the best betting sites Offers and Promotions
- (Video) World Cup - A Look at England’s World Cup Hopes in Group G
- World Cup: What is the betting on Australia?