Cash Out: What is it?
First, let's take a look at the nature of Cash Out. Present in the United Kingdom for many years, the Cash Out has become widespread in recent months to the delight of bettors. The principle is simple, on a meeting concerned by the system - marked with a corresponding logo - you will be able to withdraw your bet if the events of a match do not unfold as you had planned. Of course, you will not get the full amount of your bet, but you will save a lot of it and that's the point. Always better than losing everything right?
A good example
To be clearer, assume that you bet €50 on a victory for England against Tunisia on the first day of the World Cup. Unfortunately for the Lions, and for you, Tunisia can surprise us and lead 0-1 from half an hour of play. You can decide to use the Cash Out option to save a portion of your stake. Depending on the bookmakers, you can recover €30 to €40 instead of taking the risk of waiting for a comeback from the English. Ideal, especially during a football World Cup where surprises are not lacking.
To be inspired: the other advantage
Beyond being able to save some of its stake in the event of a blow, the Cash Out will also allow the most visionary players to glean money. For example, if you had bet on a victory of Australia against France (odds of 12.50) and the Socceroos lead to the score, you can withdraw some of the expected gains before the Blues come back to the mark. An extra asset in your pocket, and that should push you to vary your forecasts on the 2018 World Cup.
Which sites offer Cash Out?
The Cash Out is unfortunately not available at all bookmakers and its offer may vary from one site to another. Thus, you will find the option at some of the best bookmakers like:
At Sportytrader, we clearly have a soft spot for the system set up at Bwin. In addition to offering many games eligible for Cash Out, the operator knows how to be generous in the values proposed when withdrawing part of your stake. Beyond that, odds are generally high on football and the interface has undergone a major facelift graphics level in recent months. If you want to enjoy the Cash Out during the World, the operator will once again be a must. It's up to you not to miss it!
This may interest you too:
- Three big odds on the World
- Which continent wins at the World Cup?
- Who will qualify in the final?
- World Cup Calendar: the most beautiful matches
- Who are the favourites to host the 2026 World Cup?
- World Cup 2018: Our advice for beginners
- Which player will score the most goals in this year's World Cup?
- 5 Great Highlights from the World Cup
- The Surprise Players to Watch in the 2018 World Cup
- World Cup: Who will be the top Scorer?
- World Cup: What is the betting on Brazil?
- World Cup: Who bets on Spain?
- World Cup 2018: How have the odds changed since the draw?
- World Cup forecast: Our Table
- World Cup Infographic - What You Need to Know!
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on England
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on Nigeria
- World Cup 2018: Which outsiders to bet on?
- World Cup 2018: All the best betting sites Offers and Promotions
- (Video) World Cup - A Look at England’s World Cup Hopes in Group G
- World Cup: What is the betting on Australia?