Germany, Brazil, and France: If we take a look at the best betting sites for the 2018 World Cup, we will soon realize that these are the three most favored teams in Russia between June and July. It also seems obvious, given the talent and ambition of these national teams. Moreover, one must think that all will be in a group phase largely within their reach. But then, what can we imagine for these national teams after the group stage? Which team will be in the final scheduled for July 15th in Moscow? Here's everything you need to know
Germany, the favorites to reach the final
Germany are in agroup with Mexico, South Korea and Sweden that they should be able to pass thgrough with ease. Germany are favourites for this year's World Cup and will be focusing on reaching the final on July 15th, All betting sites fancy the German's to play in the final aginst Neymar's Brazil. This would make for a very interesting game as the Brazilians would be seeking revenge after Germany beat them 7-1 in the Brazil in the last World Cup. The odds on a Germany vs Brail final is 14.00 on WilliamHill. Germany shouldn't disappoint as theyhave a very strong squad with enough experience to reach another final. But if Germany are to reach the final, who will they face? The bookies see an all European final between Germany and France. The odds on this final is 16.00 on WilliamHill.
Will the Brazilians be visiting Moscow on July 15th?
After Germany, Brazil are the team fancied by most bookmakers to reach the final. Brazil also have a favourable group stage draw as they will facde Switzerland, Serbia and Costa Rica, the Brazilian's managed by Tite should be able to finish top of this group and progress to the knockout stages. This could lead Brazil to a meeting with Mexico in the round of 16, followed by a tie with Belgium in the quarter finals which would set up a semi-final against France before a possible final with Germany. A Germany vs Brazil final would be a huge spectacle and an entertaining match and if you think this will be the final don't hesitate to back it. Brazil are the South-Americans best hope of winning this years tournament. Check out our article on which continent will win this years World Cup
What about France?
Finally, what about Deschamp's France? Can they reach the final? Many people believe the French are darkhorses in this years competition. Griezmann and his men have been drawn in a favourable group with Australia, Peru and Denmark, and for this reason, France should definitely make it into the knockout stages without too many issues. It is this second round of the tournament where things get a bit more complicated for the French. They could likely meet Modric and the Croatians in the last 16 and maybe Portugal in the quarter-finals, which would be a repeat of the Euro 2016 final. They would then have to face Brazil in the semi-final before a final with Germany. Certainly one of the hardest routes on paper for any of the favorites, but that will certainly allow you to find high and interesting odds on which to place your winning bets. If instead the logic should not be respected and France would follow another path, then we could also find ourselves facing an interesting showdown between France and Brazil: the remake of the France '98 final is 30.00 on WilliamHill .
Germany, Brazil and France. Two of these teams are the most likely to reach the final of this years tournament, but what about the other teams in Russia this summer? We will take a look at the odds on three other teams with an outside chance of reaching the final, Spain, Argentina and Belgium. These teams have the potential to cause problems to the favourites. Who do you think will reach the final?
Who will make the final?
- Germany vs Brazil 14.00
- Germany vs France 16.00
- Brazil vs Spain 18.00
- France vs Argentina 18.00
- France vs Spain 16.00
- Brazil vs Argentina 22.00
- Brazil vs France 30.00
- Germany vs Spain 24.00
- Germany vs Belgium 27.00
- Germany vs Argentina 30.00
- Brazil vs Belgium 30.00
Read also :
- Three big odds on the World
- Which continent wins at the World Cup?
- World Cup Calendar: the most beautiful matches
- Who are the favourites to host the 2026 World Cup?
- World Cup 2018: Our advice for beginners
- Which player will score the most goals in this year's World Cup?
- Cash Out - How to enjoy it during the World Cup
- 5 Great Highlights from the World Cup
- The Surprise Players to Watch in the 2018 World Cup
- World Cup: Who will be the top Scorer?
- World Cup: What is the betting on Brazil?
- World Cup: Who bets on Spain?
- World Cup 2018: How have the odds changed since the draw?
- World Cup forecast: Our Table
- World Cup Infographic - What You Need to Know!
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on England
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on Nigeria
- World Cup 2018: Which outsiders to bet on?
- World Cup 2018: All the best betting sites Offers and Promotions
- (Video) World Cup - A Look at England’s World Cup Hopes in Group G
- World Cup: What is the betting on Australia?