Note: As this news is from the last World Cup, why not check out our Women's World Cup predictions, one of the biggest sporting events of summer 2019!
We talk about it every day, it’s just too exciting, the Football World Cup begins in less than three months, to the delight of all bettors. To make this event a real success for everyone, we decided to list five tips for beginners. A cheat sheet that will also do good for the more experienced bettors out there.
Analyser la forme des cadres
First of all, in the World Cup more than ever, the form and performance of the strongest players will have the utmost importance on the success of different nations. The tournament is based on a format shorter than a championship, each team must be at the top to carry their nation to the latter stages of this competition. Concrete example, if Cristiano Ronaldo is injured, unfortunately just before a meeting, Portugal chances are slashed and our recommendations will show that..In contrast, if Eden Hazard is in a dazzling form before facing England, he will be an additional asset and give even more of a reason to try the favourable odds of the Belgians to defeat the Three Lions side. It is important to keep this in mind.
Determine the importance of the match
Another important aspect is that of the stake of the matches, and in particular during the last round of the group stages. As you know, to qualify to the last 16 of World Cup the different participants must finish in the first two positions of their respective groups. At the end of the first two days, it is possible that some nations fate will already be sealed and that there is not much to gain in the last few games in the group. But beware, a great team could be undone, as the second place finisher may end up with a more affordable affordable quarter final match up. When the time comes, be vigilant.
Make use of pre-match bets
More technical advice, places bets before the games begin rather than live bettingon games. The goal is simple, to help you avoid a loss of composure and spend more time analyzing the game. Betting in pre-match will allow you more time to analyze the real stake of the meeting - we just mentioned it - the form of the players, the tactical differences or the playing habits of each selection. Many variables affect the outcome of the game and thus the result of your bet.
Always in the betting spirit, it will be necessary that you have the time to compare the odds on the 2018 World Cup. Here again the interest is simple, to understand, some variations of values will inevitably be noted for the same bet with different bookmakers. For example, at the time of writing, William Hill offers odds of 3/10 for a victory of Russia against Saudi Arabia, while Unibet for example offers odds of 1/3. For the same bet and €100 stake, you can expect gains of €130 at William Hill against €133 at Unibet. This is not huge, but over the duration of the tournament the differences will be colossal.
Follow the advice of experts
Finally, last advice, do not hesitate to consult the predictions of the World Cup 2018 our experts have written. After having made your own opinion about the given meeting, reading an external analysis is always a good idea to make sure you have not forgotten anything. Our football specialists are trained and do dozens of tips and spend countless time analying teams a day. Trust them, during the 2014 World Cup, they proved very good and accurate. Happy betting: 1000's of £ in bonuses offered on the World Cup!
This may interest you too:
- Bet on France v Belgium
- Bet on Croatia v England
- Three big odds on the World
- Which continent wins at the World Cup?
- Who will qualify in the final?
- World Cup Calendar: the most beautiful matches
- Who are the favourites to host the 2026 World Cup?
- Which player will score the most goals in this year's World Cup?
- Cash Out - How to enjoy it during the World Cup
- 5 Great Highlights from the World Cup
- The Surprise Players to Watch in the 2018 World Cup
- World Cup: Who will be the top Scorer?
- World Cup: What is the betting on Brazil?
- World Cup: Who bets on Spain?
- World Cup 2018: How have the odds changed since the draw?
- World Cup forecast: Our Table
- World Cup Infographic - What You Need to Know!
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on England
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on Nigeria
- World Cup 2018: Which Outsiders to bet on?
- World Cup 2018: All the best betting sites Offers and Promotions
- (Video) World Cup - A Look at England’s World Cup Hopes in Group G
- World Cup: What is the betting on Australia?