Get a World Cup Price Boost at Sportingbet
The action begins with a game in Group F as Sweden take on South Korea. If you believe that the Swedes can get their World Cup campaign off to a winning start without conceding a goal, the odds have been boosted to 21/10. Alternatively, you can get a handsome 13/2 on South Korea causing a shock and winning the match leading at both half and full time. Group G begins this afternoon with Panama taking on Belgium and England facing Tunisia. Both England and Belgium are odds-on to win but there are several Price Boosts on both games at Sportingbet. Panama aren’t expected to win but if you think they will score the last goal in the game, the odds have been boosted to 5/1 at Sportingbet. The odds on there being a penalty in the game are now 9/4 and Romelu Lukaku scoring the first goal has been boosted to 3/1. The final game of the day sees England begin their campaign against Tunisia. If you think that Tunisia might score the first goal in the second half, that’s been boosted to 17/4. England captain Harry Kane is in great form, so if you want to bet on him scoring and England winning, go to Sportingbet and get the boosted odds of 6/5 and perhaps also have a bet on both teams scoring as that’s now 17/10 at Sportingbet.
Enhaced Accas At Sportingbet
Monday June 18 sees Sweden kicking off the action against South Korea and then there are the opening games in Group G as Panama make their World Cup debut against third-ranked Belgium and England begin their World Cup campaign against Tunisia. If you think Sweden, Belgium and England will be the victors today then a win treble on these three teams has been enhanced by Sportingbet to 29/10, that’s nearly 3/1 on three strongly fancied teams. Tomorrow sees action begin in Group H with Poland facing Senegal and Colombia taking on Japan. Matchday 2 in Group A begins with Russia looking to build on their opening win over Saudi Arabia as they take on an Egypt side who are likely to see Mo Salah return to action. If you fancy Poland, Colombia and Russia to win their games, then there’s a fantastic 31/4 available at Sportingbet for that to happen. Simply head over to the Sportingbet site and their World Cup section to place your bets and hopefully you’ll get a big win thanks to their enhanced accas with lots more to come during the tournament.
- Three big odds on the World
- Which continent wins at the World Cup?
- Who will qualify in the final?
- World Cup Calendar: the most beautiful matches
- Who are the favourites to host the 2026 World Cup?
- World Cup 2018: Our advice for beginners
- Which player will score the most goals in this year's World Cup?
- Cash Out - How to enjoy it during the World Cup
- 5 Great Highlights from the World Cup
- The Surprise Players to Watch in the 2018 World Cup
- World Cup: Who will be the top Scorer?
- World Cup: What is the betting on Brazil?
- World Cup: Who bets on Spain?
- World Cup 2018: How have the odds changed since the draw?
- World Cup forecast: Our Table
- World Cup Infographic - What You Need to Know!
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on England
- World Cup 2018: Best betting on Nigeria
- World Cup 2018: Which outsiders to bet on?
- World Cup 2018: All the best betting sites Offers and Promotions
- Discover the Video about the Group of England at the 2018 World Cup