*10bet,The 10bet bonus allows you to gain 50% of your deposit* when joining 10bet for the first time. Simply enter FD200 on registration and once you have put down your first wager, the bonus is on its way to you. To fully gain from the bonus, roll your deposit and bonus over 5 times within 90 days in order to withdraw your winnings at 10bet.
- Best 10Bet Bonus: £200 Bonus Offer
- Type of Bonus: Up to £50%
- 10Bet Bonus Code: FD200
How to get the bonus
- Create a new account on the *10bet,10bet website*
- Deposit with a minimum of £15 entering the code FD200
- Roll over your deposit once and grab the bonus
Our advice to enjoy the bonus
Put your deposit on odds that are very sure of winning. Bet on odds just over 3/5, such as 4/5 or evens. This will give new customers the best chance of being able to withdraw their winnings at the end of the five roll-overs and 90 days.
Errors to avoid
- Don’t forget to enter the 10bet promo code of FD200 to be in with the initial charge of claiming your bonus.
- The Promo Code can change, ensure this is checked before initially depositing.
- Make sure your deposit is at least £15.
- Make sure to roll over the deposit and bonus amounts 5 times. Bonuses or winnings will be forfeited otherwise.
- Ensure that all bets are on odds of at least 3/5 (1.60).
- Bonus requirements must be met within 90 days from the initial deposit. Any funds that remain within the bonus balance will be forfeited otherwise.
Most importantly, the deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over five (5) times on sports bets before you can withdraw any winnings. If this is not abided by all bonus or winnings will be forfeited. Bets only count towards rollover requirements once they have been settled.
If you wanted to attain the maximum of bonus of £200 you would have to initially deposit £400. In conjunction with that you would need to enter to Welcome Bonus code of ‘FD200’ into the ‘Referrer Code’ box. Your bonus is then released upon a one-time deposit wager – meaning the deposit must be placed on a one-off bet. You will then receive your deposit bonus. In order to cash-out you will have to roll over the totality (deposit plus bonus) five times. New customers have 90 days to fulfil these roll-over requirements.
|Type of bonus:||50% up to £200|