What is Bet Builder?
When you place a bet on a sports event, there are plenty of markets to choose from. What if you were able to create your own personalised bet on a soccer, tennis or basketball match? That’s just what you can do with the Bet Builder and it could end with you getting a big win.
So, exactly how does the Bet Builder feature work? There are some easy steps that need to be taken:
- Firstly, you need to go to the event that you wish to place a bet on. For example, this could be a tennis match being played between Novak Djokovic and Dominic Thiem.
- The Bet Builder feature is available for pre-match and in-play bets on soccer and tennis. For basketball, it is only available for pre-match bets.
- You now need to select the Bet Builder feature. This can be found on the header and all you need to do is click ‘Add Selection.’
- Your next task is to choose a market. For example, this could be the correct set score or the number of games that will be played in the match. Once your choice has been made, you will be shown the options that are available on that market. You may want to place a bet on Djokovic to win by three sets to one. Once that selection has been made, it will be added to your Bet Builder slip.
- Now you can add more selections on other markets, going through the same process. You can have up to six selections in total. Therefore, for this example, you could go for Djokovic to win by three sets to one, serve over 20 aces and there be over 32.5 games in the match. The odds for each market will be added to create a total odds amount for your bet.
This might sound a lengthy job, especially if you were to select the maximum six markets allowed for this bet. It is possible to speed up this process by utilising the ‘Reuse previous Bet Builder selections’ feature. It is likely that markets such as first goalscorer, under/over 2.5 goals and correct score will be constantly used when placing this bet. When you have made all your selections, just select the price that has been given to the bet and add it to your bet slip.
Terms and Conditions
As with all bets that you make with an online bookmaker, there are certain terms and conditions that need to be followed. We have already explained when the Bet Builder can be used, but there are other conditions that need to be followed.
For example, you cannot include a Bet Builder bet in a Banker, If Bet, Reverse It Bet or Teaser Bet. Nor is the Edit Bet feature available when using Bet Builder. There is a full list of terms and conditions that relate to Bet Builder available on the website. It is important that you read this or you could make your bet void.
This feature is a great one to use. It is being seen on an increasing number of sportsbooks now under a couple of names. This includes Bet365 and 888sport who use the Bet Builder title. At Sportingbet, they use the Bet Builder title for their NFL and basketball coverage. When it comes to football, the title ‘Multi Builder’ is used. That’s the case at Bwin too but it’s essentially the same feature. At William Hill, they have the #YourOdds feature. This again sees you able to create your own bets but you have to send your suggested bet as a tweet.
This is an excellent offer that can see you placing bets that otherwise may not be available. By combining a number of markets into one bet, the odds for that bet will keep on increasing. If you are lucky enough to get a winner, then it can see you winning a handsome sum. That’s even more likely if you combine separate Bet Builder bets into a multiple bet
More about Betting Opportunities
- Sport Betting Advice : Our Comprehensive Guide
- What is the Cash Out?
- How does live betting work?
- How to win your live betting?
- What is spread betting?
- What does SP mean in betting?
- What is the Double Chance bet?
- What is the Both Teams to score market?
- What is Over and Under Market in Sports Betting?
- How does Virtual Sports Betting work?