What is the Build a bet feature at Sportingbet?
Bet builders are increasingly becoming a more popular feature among online sportsbooks and Sportingbet delivers their own version in the form of Build a Bet. The Build a Bet feature functions similarly to an accumulator although with one key difference. Standard accumulators are traditionally composed of betting selections across a number of different events and very rarely allow for two or more bets from the same game. If you’ve ever wanted to make a bet that provides a potential for a high payout based on selections from the same game then you’re sure to love Sportingbet’s Build a Bet feature! This is a particularly useful tool for those matchups where you feel you have a very strong understanding of how the game will play out. It might be that your favorite team is facing off against another team that you follow closely, or that you’ve poured an exceptionally high amount of time into studying a specific match. Below, we’ll take a closer look at the Build a Bet in action as well as go over the specifics of what is and isn’t allowed when crafting your own bets.
How does it work?
Those familiar with accumulator bets will have little trouble understanding how the Build a Bet feature works as the general idea is the same. Sportingbet allows their users to select between two to 10 different betting selections in the same game, all of which must win in order for the bet to be successful.
For our example, we’re going to use a Champions League match between Real Madrid and Chelsea. Once you select the match, simply navigate to the ‘Build a Bet’ section in the top scrollbar. From here, you’ll be presented with a list of categories including: popular, teams, game, players.
- You like the home team’s chances here so you select ‘Real Madrid to win’ as your first bet.
- You also think it’s going to be a high scoring match given the goal scoring form of the teams. ‘Over 2.5 goals’ is your next pick.
- Karim Benzema has been in superb form for the entire season so you select ‘Bezema first goalscorer’ as your third pick.
- Finally, given that you believe the home team will dominate much of the ball and the play, you select ‘Madrid over 4.5 corners’ to round things off.
These four bets together would net you very appealing odds of 9.25, meaning a €10 bet would return €92.5 – not bad for what is a very plausible result. Like accumulators, the more picks you add to your bet, the higher the odds become. Register your very own account at Sportingbet and see what bet combinations you can come up with!
Build A Bet terms and conditions
Here is some important information to keep in mind when you are using the Build a Bet tool:
- Build a Bet is not available for live or in-play betting and can only be used in the pre-match betting markets.
- Users are not permitted to use the early Cash Out or Edit Bet features for bets placed using Build a Bet.
- The maximum amount of picks for the Build a Bet feature is 10.
- If one bet in the Build a Bet slip is cancelled then the entire bet will result as a cancellation.
- The maximum stake for the Build a Bet feature is €750 or equivalent in other currencies.
- The maximum payout that can be received from a bet made using the Build a Bet feature is €2,500 net winnings or currency equivalent.
- Sportingbet reserves the right to cancel any open Build a Bet wagers at any time or reverse the settlement if any of the picks have been settled incorrectly.
Sportingbet’s Build a Bet feature is an appealing tool which allows users to increase their enjoyment on a single event by placing a myriad of different bets. This can potentially be an extremely profitable feature if you are well-versed in a particular game or team as you’ll have a deeper understanding of how the event will play out. Get started at Sportingbet and try Build a Bet for yourself!
More about Sportingbet
- What is the Sportingbet Rebet feature work?
- What are your Best Deposit and withdrawal options at Sportingbet?